Advantages of Elevator Air Conditioning
- You can adjust the cabin temperature to your desired value using a digital thermometer and thermostat.
- The air conditioning unit is mounted on top of the elevator cabin, and the installation time is 15 minutes.
- For installation, two sections should be cut on the elevator ceiling for suction and blowing.
- Installation is completed by mounting the grille that distributes air onto the ceiling sheet where the lighting fixtures are installed.
- Providing energy to the device is sufficient for it to operate smoothly for years.
- Without a drainage system, any water that is generated will evaporate within the system.
- The temperature control device of the unit is mounted on top of the air conditioner.
Let's get to know Elevator Cooling Air Conditioners
The installation of the elevator air conditioning system is done on the top of the elevator. The unit cools the air taken from inside the elevator cabin and sends it back into the elevator.
This cooling system is economical and can be applied in a very short time, with installation taking around 15 minutes.
|Model No||EC 2000||PC 2000||PC 4000|
|Cooling Capacity (L35 L35)||1980 W||1980 W||4050 W|
|Operating Voltage/Frequency||198-252/50-60 V / Hz||220-280 V / Hz||380/50 V / Hz|
|Dimensions: Load/Width/Depth||570/430/340 (mm)||570*430*3490 (mm)||695*500*590 (mm)|
|Air Flow Rate||1200 m³/h||1000m³/h||1800m³/h|
|Power Consumption||610 W||880 W||2100 W|
|Coolant Gas||R 134a||R134a||R134a|
|Operating Range||+15°C /+55°C||+5°C/+55°C||+15°C/+55°C|
|Mounting Method||Wall Mounted||Top Mounted||Top Mounted|
|Thermostat Factory Setting||35 °C||35°C||35°C|